Hello all! So I’ve somewhat gone on an accidental hiatus; to be honest, with school, NaNo, work, and some health problems all piling up, you can imagine why I haven’t been left much time for blogging! But I’m back today with an award/tag!
Quite without realizing it, I’ve been nominated for this award three times! Once by the lovely Jasmine @ How Useful It Is, once by the charming Alyssa @ Book Huntress’ World, and then again last week by the delightful Emilie @ The Garden of Read-en! I would highly recommend that you check out all of their blogs!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
1. Why did you start a blog in the first place?
I’m not going into the Long Version (click here for that). Basically, I’ve always wanted a blog, finally had some time to do it due to extenuating circumstances (seriously, just read the long version if you’re curious), and then I did it! I absolutely love books, so obviously I wanted to become a part of the book blogging community, and I can honestly say I am so glad that I did.
2. What is your favourite book?
404 error, this question is forbidden on my blog, thank you very much.
3. What do you dislike the most?
This question kind of baffles me because like IN WHAT CATEGORY? I dislike lots of things. I dislike when my brother leaves all the cupboards in the kitchen open. I dislike people that drive unsafely. I dislike olives. I dislike hockey (yes, a Canadian that dislikes hockey, how original).
4. What is your favourite food item from the mall?
I’m a big fan of smoothies, particularly the superfood ones they have at Booster Juice and Freshly Squeezed. Also coffee places. Always coffee places. Apparently liquids in general.
5. What is your favourite pastime?
Besides reading? I really like just going on drives/road trips. I live near a lake, and there’s this really pretty road that follows it for like an hour (intelligently called ‘Lakeshore Road’). It’s absolutely beautiful and calming and makes for a really nice little day trip. Basically driving + friends + good music + good scenery = a very happy me.
The funny, inspiring, entertaining:
- Vivian @ Writing With Style
- Louise @ Genie Reads
- Liam @ Hey Ashers!
- Alex @ Whimsy Pages
- Sara @ Freadom Library
- Gretchen @ Chic Nerd Reads
- Mari @ Story and Somnomancy
- Rachel @ Life of a Female Bibliophile
- Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books
- Poulami @ Daydreaming Books
- Jesalin @ J Belk Books
- Lydia @ 22 Is Still Young Adult