Thank you for considering me as a reviewer of your title! This is everything you should need to know before getting in contact with me.
I will need you to provide me with a copy of the book, whether it be a physical copy or ebook (though I prefer physical copies if it’s an option). In turn, I’ll write an honest review, and crosspost that review on my WordPress (this blog), Twitter, and Goodreads accounts.
I will aim to finish the book and post my review within four to six weeks of receiving it (unless it’s an ARC and the review should be posted at a specific time), but this may be subject to change for personal reasons. If you need it all said and done within a certain time frame, please let me know before I’m committed.
My review format consists of:
- The book’s title (and a link to its Goodreads page)
- The author’s name
- The number of pages
- The genre/s (if you’d like to specify which genres you want listed, please let me know)
- The year of publication, and publisher
- My personal rating out of five stars (click here to find out more about my rating system)
- The blurb (provided by you, or found on Goodreads)
This, followed by my honest opinions of the book. Please know that I will only ever be constructive if there were aspects of the book I did not like.
I will also create a graphic out of the book’s cover for the review’s feature image, so please let me know if this is okay with you or if you would like for me to use a different image.
- Historical Fiction
- Backlists (dependant on title)
I will consider all requests for reviews, but I also reserve the right to refuse any request.